That's what I call customer service

Luis.Schneiderveldtmaanstein's review of Plates4Less www.plates4less.co.uk

“That's what I call customer service”

Written on: 04/08/2012 by Luis.Schneiderveldtmaanstein (2 reviews written)

I saw the number plate I wanted to go on my SAAB 900SE convertible on the Plates4less website in May of this year, I started the process of purchasing the number plate and was taken ill and hospitalised for two weeks, I asked my wife to contact Plates4less to explain I was not in a position to continue with the purchase, I had a serious condition which meant I could not eat, speak or swallow.

I was pleasantly surprised by the kind words sent to my wife by Plates4less customer service staff. On leaving hospital, I resumed the purchasing process; I forwarded all documentation to Plates4less and was impressed at the speed and efficiency of Plates4less in the transfer process. I now have the number plate on my SAAB 900SE convertible and would recommend Plates4less as they were professional, courteous and were very accommodating due to my illness

David Luis Spencer-Barry