This company is a joke.

Michaelrwilliams's review of Plate Hunter - www.platehunter.com

“This company is a joke.”

Written on: 08/11/2013 by Michaelrwilliams (1 review written)

I have just been reading a review that was posted on the 5th of November about there problems with Plate Hunter.
I too purchased a plate in July and to date I have no plate or certificate and again there is no correspondence from the Company or John whom I am dealing with. Maybe the Company have went into receivership or have ran off with my money.
On three occasions I was given dates of arrival but as yet nothing and no apologies from anybody.
Unfortunately on the overall rating of the Company you have to give them one star which they do not deserve. If you do not mind a long wait then use this Company, if mot stay well away.
To date I have been waiting 15 weeks.

Platehunter's Response to Michaelrwilliams's Review

Written on: 12/11/2013

What you fail to mention is that it took you 7 weeks to pay the balance and subsequently the owneR is now un contactable. I have been trying to find a solution for you this last week but after thi sure view I think it's best I refund you in the morning.
2 sides to every tale and the vast majority of our customers are 100% satisfied.

Michaelrwilliams's reply to Platehunter's Comment

Written on: 15/01/2014

I find the replies very interesting as I received a letter from Plate Hunter stating that they are no longer trading due to debts in excess of £60k, this was sent to me in December yet they are still replying to the above?
I never received my plate but I did receive a letter stating that the money that I had sent to them will not be returned.
Do not use this company as I am out of pocket by over £3k and nothing to show for it.
Thanks for being so kind in ripping me off?