The worst service possible

Guest's review of Zurich Pension

“The worst service possible”

Written on: 20/06/2013

We have been trying to transfer my husbands superannuation from UK to Australia since March (4 months ago) and are still waiting. Every time we call we have a different person dealing with it. Their information and instructions vary from person to person and we have been constantly misinformed. Zurich accept this and have made two compensation payments to date. Eventually they allocated one person to deal with our claim and arrangements were made to send the cheque to Sydney by express traceable mail. Well that was almost 4 weeks ago and the cheque and covering letter have disappeared.Despite promises the cheque was not sent in any traceable form. We have had to cancel the cheque and now they have made a total mess of the electronic transfer as they failed to include the sort code (BSB) in the transfer. Their staff are incredibly badly trained and if they don't know something just seem to make it up. I would never ever trust this company or anything they say or promise. Eventually the cheque will turn up and we will see what error was made at which point we will contact the ombudsman. This has to be the worst and most inefficient service we have ever had and the stress it has caused my husband and I has been severe. A dismal performance.