Taken over my pension & what a mess!

jvCooke398's review of JLT Employee Benefits - www.jltemployeebenefits.com

“Taken over my pension and what a mess!”

Written on: 07/02/2017 by jvCooke398 (1 review written)

JLT took over Premier Food and RHM pension scheme. I requested a statement online twice, apparently they didn't receive it as that part of their site has problems, when I rang they said they were so behind with the mess that had ben sent through from AON, the previous management company, they couldn't tell me when I would receive my forecast or statement. The website has now crashed, no warning messages just that I have exceeded my attempts at login (I haven't). They have raised 2 complaints on my behalf, they assured me by law they would responded within 5 days but didn't, the second request appears to be going the same way. My financial advisor has been cancelled 3 times now, all our other pension management companies responded within 3 weeks...11 weeks later we are still waiting from this company and when I asked directly I was told no chance before the end of this financial year. Lies, lies and more lies - I am seriously worried! Any other Premier Food or RHM pension holders have any luck?

• I can not rate this company effectively as there is no way to rate it as bad as it is!

Current Interest Rate

Leelee120962's Comment

Written on: 20/04/2017

Hi - I have exactly the same problem and am starting to think that their is an ulterior motive to all of this. The next step is to raise concerns with the pensions advisory board and the pensions ombudsman. It needs a few people to do this to get anything looked at seriously.

Techtess's Comment

Written on: 20/04/2017

Totally agree Leelee, I rang JLT last week, nice advisor who said he was powerless to do anything, all my pension offers are now out of date so this is costing me a lot of money! No threads on any other forum and I am concerned about Premier Foods using RHM funds to support their pension funds now. Will look not further action. Keep in touch.