Surprisingly Good Service

RWMILLS's review of AnnuitySupermarket - www.annuitysupermarket.com

“Surprisingly Good Service”

Written on: 07/08/2014 by RWMILLS (1 review written)

In this day and age when it feels that everyone is trying to get their hands on your money, I was very worried when I decided see if I could find a broker who could try to improve the income on some of my pensions.

Firstly I looked around the internet to find suitable brokers. Then once I had selected a few I checked online for reviews. But even then after choosing I was worried that I was going to loose what for me was a substantial amount of money.

I would like to say that almost as soon as I agreed to let Retirement Solutions take on my case I felt happier, as I was emailed immediately by one of their Annuity Administrator who then took over sorting out of the old policies and then the transfer of these funds to the agreed new company.

I will not say that there were no snags during this process, but I know if I had tried to do this myself the problems would have been at least as bad and I would have had all the worry. I am happy that I left all these worries to the experts.

If my experience is anything to go by I would not hesitate in recommending Retirement Solutions.