Cheap & accurate!

Jamus59's review of Umarex .177 Dome-Headed Pellets

“Cheap and accurate!”

Written on: 29/05/2013 by Jamus59 (1 review written)

Thought I'd try these in my SMK QB78 TH as they were so reasonable in price, and I'm amazed at the groupings in the back garden at 10m. Firing from a sitting position with elbows on the garden table I'm getting groups where 6/10 are just blending into 1 large hole and the other 4 only a few mm away. Gives me better accuracy than Crosman Premiers (heavy) by a large margin, and much much cheaper. Quite a light weight pellet so I don't think it would suit hunting unless certain of getting a head shot. Can't wait to try them on the club range at 30m!

/var/www/vhosts/phoenix/current/system/lib