Bulls eye

Guest's review of BSA Interceptor .22

“Bulls eye ”

Written on: 29/11/2012

Me and two friends bought a tin of bsa intersepters each we tried them in gunpower stealth rapid seven and air arms S4/10 we all got a shock they where fantastic.at 25 yards we were hiting pellet on pellet it woz fab. Me personally I shoot the preditor polymag wich takes some beating them things are number one. They drop vermin like nobody's biznes.but saying that in my honest opinion I have really good feeling about these intersepters they match the polymag in accuracy but I haven't shot any vermin yet but cant wait to.if they do wot I think they will then the polymag got some competition at 25 yard When I have shot some vermin will let you know how good they really are.and i am going to try them at 30 and 40 yard. From the whack they give when target shooting I really believe the intersepter is going to give me wot I want if it does then bsa have something to match my number one pellet the polymag.