Superb service with well communication

Rosyani's review of Westkin Associates - www.westkin.com

“Superb service with well communication ”

Written on: 05/06/2013 by Rosyani (1 review written)

Brilliant job!!

I went to many solicitors for consultation. I found Westkin to be the best. They were able to help me when I was desperately in need of professional advice. I found them to be honest and genuine. I was provided with clear guidance and was even told I could do my application on my own. My situation was complicated, hence I decided to use their service. Their knowledge and professionalism was splendid .

I was in a stressful situation when I received application rejection due to administration error in the application. As I did not want to make the same mistake and was approaching 28 days of my visa expiration, I needed help and quick too. Houman Mehr of Westkin was very understanding of my situation and agreed to provide professional advice in time of need. This is what we all want. Get the help when we need. On the day I called, he was able to fit me in and work through with me to get the application right. In the end he even provided an option whether I wanted to lodge the application on my own. I declined for obvious reasons (less stress and peace of mind), I left it all for him to lodge. Within a month I received my visa approval. The professional advice and service I received was invaluable and no extra fee were charged because of my situation and urgent need. Westkin and Houman Mehr are applauded for their professionalism. I would like to express my gratitude for Houman's effective, professional communication, and proficiency.
With no doubt I would recommend Westkin for any visa immigration service.
Many thanks to Houman Mehr and Westkin.

Regards Roshani and Rajesh