Professional, Compassionate, Hardworking

Genesis121's review of Westkin Associates - www.westkin.com

“Professional, Compassionate, Hardworking”

Written on: 22/02/2013 by Genesis121 (1 review written)

I become a client of Westkin Associates, specifically HASSAN MEDHI, in very urgent and stressful circumstances. I had been told that I was going be get leave to remain, been told it was not going to get challenged, then after the deadline it was challenged. I had tried for almost ten years to sort things out. My profile was very complicated and my immigration history, mostly through no fault of mine as I was a minor when I moved to the United Kingdom was really messed up and ridden with rejections. I had been to court numerous times, almost got deported at one point. When I met HASSAN MEDHI, I was very emotionally distraught and to be honest I did not have that much hope or certainty. However his professionalism showed by HASSAN MEDHI and his colleagues were astounding. They were also very compassionate and sensitive in filing the case. I came to Westkin Associates five days to the deadline. I genuinely felt like they put everything aside and HASSAN MEDHI especially was very passionate about seeking a legal status for me and worked extremely hard for me. He communicated with the Home Office constantly to make sure that they were reviewing my case; he kept me up to date on all changes in the law and about my case to keep me at peace. He always said things were 50/50 in these cases and never gave false assurances. At one point I could not retrieve certain documents and rather than saying we were stuck, HASSAN MEDHI phoned the Home Office and it was sorted the following week! Another good thing I noticed, HASSAN MEDHI did not charge me for every single consultation. I would definitely recommend them. They are honest, professional and forward thinking on Immigration and other areas of the Law. Westkin Associates are very compassionate, hard working and extremely professional!!!!