Best Immigration Lawyers in London!!

Guest's review of Westkin Associates - www.westkin.com

“Best Immigration Lawyers in London!!”

Written on: 14/04/2012

I want to say a Big thank you to Westkin associates. Most especially Hassan, Yomi and Kelly without whom I wouldn't have won my case and would have probably been removed from the UK. These Three "Muskateers" showed impeccable knowledge, professionalism and dedication to my case. Their Knowledge of Immigration cases are second to none.I had overstayed my visiting visa in the UK for 9years, although I was recently married to a British citizen and my sister and relatives are also British citizens, UKBA had decided to remove me after refusing my leave to remain apllication. My papers were being processed for removal with my embassy in the uk. I was termed as having a "poor immigration history" by UKBA. Every solicitor I had consulted told me bluntly, I would be refused if I appealed the decision by UKBA on Article 8 due to my poor history and I should return to my home country and apply for a spousal visa and between 6months to 2years I will return. I personally felt I had a chance with Article 8 and felt the solicitors understanding of my case was poor but was about to concede I had no chance then I saw westkin associate online and the good reviews and decided to call them. I got through to Hassan, who immediately showed an understanding of my case. During my consultation with Hassan and Yomi explaining my case. I was told I had a 70% - 80% chance of success. I felt they were joking and wasn't convinced at all bearing in mind every other solicitor I had seen said I stood no chance. But when they explained my strengths, I started to believe. What impressed me the most was the personal effort and dedication they put into my case. They took ownership of my case and followed through, updating me on the progress of the case every step of the way before going to court. Hassan made sure my bundles were in order and was so nice, understanding and tolerant despite my apprehension and nervousness at the time. Yomi and Hassan laid the grounds for my appeal. Then Kelly who made the argument in court despite being ill that week was just AMAZING!! She hammered home the strong points we had and I believe the Judge was very impressed by how clear and concise she was. My appeal was ALLOWED last week and am so happy. I strongly recommend Westkin Associate to others who are in a similar situation. My case was deemed as almost impossible or extremely difficult by several solicitors but westkin called it right and this shows they obviously know much more about immigration cases than most firms. It was worth every Penny. I can now start rebuilding my life!!!