Exceed expectations & beyond the call of duty

23rus's review of Westkin Associates - www.westkin.com

“Exceed expectations and beyond the call of duty”

Written on: 01/03/2012 by 23rus (1 review written)

I've got my Tier 1 entrepreneur visa hassle free within clearly explained and planned time lines. Overall process appeared to be much easer and faster with Westkin than it was for my colleagues with other comparable companies. Westkin's service quality is higher than could be expected for fees they charge.

Amir Zaidi supported me with extremely competent advice and positive attitude during Christmas holidays outside working hours expressing full understanding of my case both from legal and emotional points of view. All options of cooperation including those outside of ordinary duties and those I wasn't aware about were clearly and concisely explained to me.

Houman Mehr ensured effective and very prompt response on all my customer enquires.

Julia Koroleva assisted in building trust with company as my countrymen. I believe she would be also helpful for non English speaking Russian clients.