Refusal of Settlement Visas for my Son & Mother

SteveFreak's review of Westkin Associates - www.westkin.com

“Refusal of Settlement Visas for my Son and Mother ”

Written on: 24/02/2012 by SteveFreak (1 review written)

My husband and I as sponsors were represented by Westkin Associates in both an appeal against a Settlement Visa refusal for my Son, and an Immigration Tribunal in respect of my mother’s appeal against the refusal of a Settlement Visa.

Initially after visiting a number of Immigration Lawyers, we settled on Westkin Associates as they seemed not only nice people, but were intelligent and quickly took on board the facts of two fairly complicated cases. Over the following months we worked with Sharan Birring, Kelly McClarey and Mohammed Ismail, all of whom gave us excellent attention and advice.

My son's appeal was quickly won by challenging the FCO's decision, and he was able to get his Settlement Visa very quickly, however my Mother's appeal was more complicated, and we eventually had to go to an Immigration Tribunal which we were very nervous about, as the happiness of my mother and our family completely depended on it.

However the Westkin staff's grasp of the facts, and the way that they should be presented at the Tribunal was extremely impressive and very re-assuring to my husband and I, in what was a fairly complex case, with numerous detailed issues, they seemed to easily come to terms with all of it.

During the proceedings they were able to represent us in a very eloquent and persuasive manner, citing a number of aspects of law and pulling all of the detailed aspects of the case together, which we felt formed a very powerful argument to the Judge as to why her Appeal should be allowed.

After the hearing ended we honestly felt that they had represented us as well as it would be humanly possible to do so, and this gave us great comfort as we started the period of waiting prior to receiving the Judge’s verdict.

Fortunately this period did not last very long, and within nine days we heard that our Appeal had been successful, and our family could again be re-united and live properly together in the UK. Words can’t describe the feeling of joy this gave for all of us, and the relief that we felt that justice had been done.

Therefore we simply can’t speak highly enough of Westkin Associates and it's staff, and in particular we would like to highlight Kelly, who nothing was too much much trouble for, and was always prepared to go the extra mile.

We feel that any client seeking the right people to help them win need look no further than to retain Westkin, and in particular even though our cases were very complex and took a great deal of work, they weren't prepared to take any more money than their set fee, which we found unbelievable.

Great Lawyers, who win, at great value for money. Sounds too good to be true, but isn't!