Best Representation for you immigration matter

Ali6560's review of Westkin Associates - www.westkin.com

“Best Representation for you immigration matter”

Written on: 20/02/2012 by Ali6560 (1 review written)

They provide you with first class legal advice and representation in both immigration applications and immigration appeals. They guarantee that you will be given the time that your immigration case needs. The main reason for me to choose Westkin and staying with them was because of their honesty in dealing with your situation.
Amir Zaidi who is the managing director of the firm delt with my case personally. He is surely one of the best in this field with years of experience. Always available to answer my questions. He appointed a Trainee solicitor, Miss Lisze Leong to gather my documents/evidence and sort out my bundle which turned out to be great at the end.having a organised and well presented bundle is essential.

I do recommend them to others who ask for a good representation for their immigration cases.

Westkin Associates is one of the best amongst Immigration Lawyers and Solicitors in the UK.