VISA APPLICATION FLR(O)

costa0690's review of Westkin Associates - www.westkin.com

“VISA APPLICATION FLR(O)”

Written on: 16/02/2012 by costa0690 (1 review written)

Sharon & Sophia at Westkin have been absolutely amazing they have battled with UKBA for a period of over six months for my partners Visa.
My partner entered the country on a sic month holiday Visa but overstayed, We became quite hesitant in contacting anyone as we did'nt want her to be deported so we let matters drag for over two years past her Visa expiration.
I found WESTKIN through a lot of lot of research on the Internet and to be very honest with you, they are AMAZING.
Sharon and Sophia helped us through everything, contact from them was brilliant, they didnt try to get our hopes up and where very honest, ( unlike some who will tell you what you want to hear and take your money ).
I would recommend not only the Company WESTKIN but SHARON & SOPHIA, if you have any immigration issues contact them, don't wait like we did, they are helpful, reliable, and importantly Honest with you.
To WESTKIN and Especially to SHARON and SOPHIA the whole family want to thank you so so so much for all you did for us, we will never forget the day you called and told us "WE GOT IT", a 3 year residence permit.
We are all legal and above board now, no looking over our shoulder waiting for immigration to come knocking to deport my partner, not worried to go out.
THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU.

To anyone reading this with any immigration issues, don't wait, don't think about it any longer, call them please, it's a real weight off your shoulders from the minute you know Westkin is working for you.