B1 in lieu of H1B

edparsons2's review of Visamigrate - www.visamigrate.com

“B1 in lieu of H1B”

Written on: 06/05/2013 by edparsons2 (1 review written)

Visamigrate service was good. They really helped and took a lot of the burden and stress out for the application process. They wrote an excellent supporting letter for me, which made my interview at the embassy incredible straight forward. The things stopping me from giving them a five star rating is that at some points they were hard to get hold of over email and their initial estimate for how long the process would take was quite abit off, although that was mostly due to outside forces mainly the embassy.

Sigbineidon's Response to edparsons2's Review

Written on: 15/09/2013

Were they able to help you to move to canada evetually. Please let me know by emailing me on: nedion2001200@yahoo.co.uk

Chepavara's Response to edparsons2's Review

Written on: 07/04/2014

When you say quite a bit off? When did you actually find out whether you had a visa or not? If you could email me that would be great thanks you, as I'm waiting for some news from them now...

Constanta's reply to Chepavara's Comment

Written on: 31/07/2014

Please can you contact me please? And I started an application with Visamigrate from soon and I am a bit worry if they are right or not. Thank you.