Visa Process

Guest's review of Visa Passport Pro www.visapassportpro.com

“Visa Process”

Written on: 23/01/2014

We had never had to get a Visa before and our cruise line, Holland America, recommended this company. I tried to do it online with little success, so I called the number provided by HA. I was not able to contact a Visa person, so I went online to the live Chat and connected with an agent. We were doing great and he had been very helpful, when their system went down. The following morning I got an e-mail from the agent explaining what had happened and he gave me his number to call. We discussed all my issues and then He sent me all the information that he would need to get the Visa process taken care of. I was getting 4 of them as was getting them for our traveling companions too. He was very helpful and would call me when ever he was sending me more information. I would use this service again, as well worth the money. I feel secure that we are all set to go and have the paper work to take along in case there is any confusion. Very helpful agent!