WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE IN MY LIFE

Guest's review of Visa Passport Pro www.visapassportpro.com

“WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE IN MY LIFE ”

Written on: 24/10/2013

THIS IS THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE I HAVE EVER HAD IN MY LIFE. Everything COULD have gone much smoother if this company was more honest, open, and efficient with their communication. They lack A LOT of common sense about customer service. In customer service, you should actually CARE about the customer, when in fact this company has NO empathy or urgency to your situation after they have your money. Here's what they said they will not do on their website:

What We Will Not Do

Mislead you in any way: We Are a Third-Party Passport Expediter.
Leave you hanging.
Promise service if we can't deliver in the requested time frame.

SOURCE: Visapassportp…

Well that was all total BS. They left me hanging and panicking for days, never returned my phone calls when they promised multiple times in a day that they would, wasted hours of my time, and would not let me speak to a manager or owner of the company (they just kept saying "i'm the highest person" and said "i do not work in customer service so I am not here to offer you any." this was said by a man). In the end I had to cancel my international plane ticket and reschedule it and had to miss my job interview, in which I received NO empathy or apologies from this company.

When you apply for a visa, you pay them in the beginning, before they have ever completed the service for you. Once they have your money, their sense of urgency goes down the drain. They are so full of empty promises that you could probably make a comedy reality show out of them. They don't go out of their way to help you and just do the bare minimum if even that, and could care less whether you make your international flight or not, or how much money you have to waste changing your ticket. In fact, they actually make you feel worse about it than you would by their condescending tone and complete lack of consideration.

I chose the 5 day service and my case manager was a lady I applied for a visa over 2 weeks before my flight date. She failed to inform me of a couple pretty important things pertinent pieces of information about obtaining my Chinese visa before snatching my credit card number. First off, she failed to inform me that there is a Chinese holiday coming up lasting 3 days and that the Chinese Embassy will be closed during those 3 days. Second, she failed to inform me to send in my previous passport with a previous Chinese visa because in some cases, they want to see it. She also decided to choose to send my passport to the FARTHEST Chinese embassy from Fl in L.A, with the most densely populated area of Chinese people in this nation, thus slowing down my visa process. Mind you this is a VISA PROCESSING AGENCY. Knowing these things BEFORE they happen should be a daily routine and a matter a common sense in their line of work. Due to this carelessness, I did not receive my visa on time. I called them everyday to followup but the phone calls were full of empty promises telling me I'll receive my passport on a certain date (BEFORE my flight) and that never happened. I stayed on hold with them for countless hours while at work in order to get updates and they never called me back even after being told by multiple people multiple times that they would. Thank God I have a laid back job that allows me to waste time for hours otherwise I probably would have never received my visa.

In the end, all this drama and misfortune could have been avoided had someone kept in contact with me keeping me informed about what's going on. Nothing I communicated to the staff was being heard or acknowledged. I clearly told them multiple times that I would pay extra to expedite my visa the same day so I could leave the following morning. Yet this was not communicated to the proper people to make this happen. In fact, when I called them the following morning, they told me my passport was in Florida. Yes NO ONE called to tell me that my passport was in Florida, I HAD TO CALL THEM. I don't even know what I paid them for! They did nothing for me but cause a headache. I couldn't leave for Asia until the next morning, delaying my trip even more!

I gave a few examples of this company's actions to hopefully prevent any of this from happening to you. If you want to know more, just message me. If you want to obtain a Chinese visa (or any other visa), just print their visa form directly from the website and submit it yourself. It's MUCH faster AND cheaper. Or pick another company that's within a major metropolitan area that actually has a Chinese Embassy!

Had I known this company was located in South Florida, I would have never used them. I would have definitely used a company located in a more intelligent part of the country. I guess I shouldn't be surprised by their complete lack of competency to accomplish something as simple as processing a visa in a timely manner. There is no Chinese Embassy around here for miles, but there are definitely many closer ones than LA!! STAY FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR AWAY!!!! You have been warned :)

Travelgirl123's Comment

Written on: 27/11/2013

We are very sorry that you felt the need to post a negative review about our company. (Ouch, I think that there are plenty of intelligent people located in the South Florida area) We work very closely with our couriers, in and out of our daily operations, as well as the China Consulates, in order to help get the process done on your behalf. You could have possibly printed out the form, but that could have resulted in having an outdated application form or an incorrect form altogether. We are the visa experts and we can answer any question you may have had about the application form or any of the documents required by the China Consulate. When you originally placed your order on September 18th, you were then contacted by your case manager, which provided you with an overnight FedEx label. The documents were received and submitted on the 27th of September, meaning that you shipped them out on the 26th of September. Then there was the letter from the consulate requesting the old passport book with the original China visa, which was received on the second business day, September 30th; you sent that old passport book on the 7th of October, which was received on the 8th of October. From the time we initially received your documents on the 27th after 9am it took 2 business days to initiate your visa process and notify you of the suspension; then from the 8th of October, when we received your old passport, to the 10th of October when your visa was released, altogether meets a 5 day processing timeframe, which you paid for. If the documents would have been shipped in a timely manner, you would have received them earlier. If they were to have arrived on the 19th or 20th of September (soon after we had initial contact and went over the documents) that week of the 23rd through the 27th the consulate would have sent the letter requesting the old passport book earlier and that could have request could have been rectified sooner, before your trip on the 10th of October. It would have taken you longer if you would have done it directly yourself, since you would not have found out about needing your old passport in a timely manner from the Chinese Consulate. We do help thousands of international travelers obtain their documents from the US Department of State and the Consulates from which they need visas from, as long as the requirements are met and that documents are received in a timely manner, which we provide the label for and coordinate the entire process with all of our clients. Again we’re sorry for the misunderstanding, and as per our terms and conditions, we cannot be held responsible for any delays cause on your part. We are an expedited company so we expect shipment of your documents as soon as you receive that shipping label.