Banned from feefo

Guest's review of UK Immigration Barristers ukimmigrationbarristers.com

“Banned from feefo”

Written on: 12/03/2013

they phoned me and I voiced concerns over the validity of the company. They told me to look at the number of 5/5 reviews on google, but most of these are through feefo. When I contacted feefo, they told me this company had been banned from their system.
This is a terrible company and you should not touch them with a very big barge pole. They are not registered with the legal authorities that they need to be registered with. I told them this and their reply was, we do not need to be (lie), and that they are registered with the local authority.
DO NOT SEND THEM ANY MONEY.

Ukib's Comment

Written on: 09/05/2013

Hello. Thanks very much for your valued feedback your response is important to us.
Firstly, UK Immigration Barristers would like to convey its apologies for not meeting the standards you expect of us on this occasion. However, we must disagree with your comments claiming that we were ‘banned’ from the Feefo review site. The decision to withdraw from the use of Feefo’s services was made by UK Immigration Barristers as a commercial decision, Feefo are not the only independent review site providers.
If the statement in relation to Feefo is true, we are saddened that Feefo has decided to communicate with its customers that we were ‘banned’ from the site as this is not the case. We cannot base a response on hearsay or something that cannot be considered factual. What we will say on this issue is that when we did use them we never had any issues with them as a service provider, simply changing providers does not suggest anything untoward we all change providers all of the time be it gas & electricity or insurance.
Furthermore, if this is true, we would consider Feefo’s actions unprofessional as an organisation in bringing our name into disrepute. In response to your defamatory comments labelling us as ‘terrible’, we must protest as we have helped thousands of clients with our services, re-uniting families and friends all over the UK, if that can be considered ‘terrible’ then something is very wrong. We make every effort to resolve disputes with clients amicably and fairly for both parties and we welcome you to contact us directly via email on customerservices@ukimmigrationbarristers.com where an adviser will be happy to assist you in bringing this matter to a successful conclusion.

Mgirling's Comment

Written on: 03/07/2013

I contacted UK Immigration Barristers, with a view to using their services. I grew ever more suspicious during that phone call despite the rave reviews.

Having seen your denials that Feefo banned UK Immigration Barristers, I decided to check this out for myself. I called Feefo and was immediately put through to a director of the company.

That director made it quite clear that Feefo withdrew their services from UK Immigration Barristers over concerns about whether reviews of UKIB were genuine.

So, the fact is, Feefo wants absolutely nothing to do with UKIB whatsoever.