TERRIBLE

From 1 review

Welshhy175's review of Sterling & Law Associates LLP - www.sterling-law.co.uk

“TERRIBLE”

Written on: 21/08/2014 by Welshhy175 (1 review written)

I used this little company as they were advertised in the local paper. This has been a terrible experience: they are only after your money and do not care about the outcome of your visa application. They give promises but never deliver.

When you go to your first meeting with them they act as if butter wouldn't melt in their mouths -- this is to trick you into paying the fees. The only contact you have with them is when they need you to pay more fees. When you need something from them, they are unaatainable. At best, you get to speak to a secretary. There don't even have a reception for you to come in and speak to them. The doors are always closed and you cannot get into their office unless they let you in.

They took my money and missed the deadline for my visa application despite my constant calls and emails. I tried to speak to them but they never returned my calls.

Please stay away from the shysters!!