Excellent Service! Highly recommended!!!!

Guest's review of Clear Visas Limited - www.clearvisas.com

“Excellent Service! Highly recommended!!!! ”

Written on: 12/12/2012

Clear Visas Ltd is a great team of a very dedicated people.

They had provided me with detailed application requirements even before I have registered with them! Clear Visas Ltd are regulated by OISC, so you can be sure they are not a scam company.

My case worker made sure I had everything needed for the application: verified documents, checked the information I had, booked a same day Premium Service. As I had many questions, my case worker had arranged a meeting in their office in prior to the UKBA appointment (their office is located just opposite the Home Office).

On the appointment day they assist me everywhere: during the registration, application, checks, payments and helped to discuss some questions with UKBA Officer. This team has a lot of experience, they spend every day at Home Office and know everything there!

My case was quite complicated, and UKBA officer requested additional documents to be sent by post. My case worker Faisal Yusuf within one day arranged Governmental Institutions appointments to get this sorted. Also they helped me with the letter to my employer, I am extremely happy with their help!

Highly recommended to everyone!!!!