IPG Great Value!

mr.goulding's review of International Paintball Group - www.ipgvip.com

“IPG Great Value!”

Written on: 15/07/2014 by mr.goulding (1 review written)

I was more than happy with my purchase of IPG VIP tickets, bought from the Bluewater shopping centre last month. After acquiring the tickets I was worried the paintball venues would be average (and IPG had just given me some clever marketing) but the day and the venue more than lived up to my expectations. Incredible playing arenas and great fun for me and my friends. You really do get an all day event with this package. The staff also showed a lot of dedication and obviously loved their job, thanks to all the IPG guys and paintball marshals. I would recommend!

Happy_Dad's Response to mr.goulding's Review

Written on: 21/07/2014

Hi Mr Goulding - I often see IPG at my local supermarket. I'm worried about the poor reviews I have read about them. How many paint balls did you need to buy at the venue and all told how much did you and your friends spend on the day?