Bizarre "messing with your head techniques!"

FedupGillian's review of We Fight Any Claim www.wefightanyclaim.com

“Bizarre "messing with your head techniques!"”

Written on: 06/04/2013 by FedupGillian (4 reviews written)

Initially, I was happy with this outfit, after a successful claim. Things went wrong with subsequent claims. I'd receive calls saying "so you've received a cheque etc...." when I had not. Also, I would be pressured to pay the commission by debit card, when technically, I wasn't in funds. Cheque en route or not yet cleared, etc. The "straw that broke the camel's back" was receiving a text saying I'd defaulted on an arranged payment and threatening me with a debt collection agency within 24 hours, if I didn't pay up. I had not defaulted. I was abroad when I received this text and spent a fortune in mobile phone calls trying to sort this out. When I finally got through to the right person, I was told "the text was sent in error!" I was caused stress and anxiety worrying about debt recovery thugs breaking into my home in my absence abroad. I HATE THIS COMPANY now.