Disgraceful

JustSaying1's review of Gladstone Brookes - www.gladstonebrookes.co.uk

“Disgraceful”

Written on: 24/06/2013 by JustSaying1 (1 review written)

Avoid GB at all costs. I had a feeling I was due a rebate for PPI. As soon as they get hold of even your telephone number they HOUND you......... They are literally relentless. In the end I decided it wasn't worth it and told them to stop pursuing all cases on my behalf. Both by telephone and by not returning their countless letters threatening to end their involvement. They continued regardless using my personal details to get their % of my money.

I told them I wouldn't pay them a bean as they shouldn't have pursued the claim - shockingly they had no recollection of this - I asked them to forward me all correspondence and recordings of phone calls and guess what - they never turned up but they continue with their ridiculous bullying campaign that people without such financial knowledge would probably fall victim to.

AVOID, AVOID, AVOID - the staff are rude, bumbling idiots that just shout at you because they are moronic as they seem to have no other means of communication. The company is a shambles - you would be a fool to even consider it.