Do not use this company

Guest's review of Belmont Thornton Payment Protection Insurance www.belmontthornton.com

“Do not use this company”

Written on: 23/05/2013

8month and did nothing,very rude on phone,i cancelled. i would nor recomend this company.

Dips007's Comment

Written on: 05/08/2013

I agree DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY . .They take 25 % of your money and don't do anything. I had to keep chasing them about my claim which took ages. I have now received a letter demanding money for a successful claim from back in 2009 which they are saying they haven't been paid for. Im sure I've paid it as I remember them hounding me for payment. They have said I need to prove this, however I don't have a bank statement for that far back. Can they still chase me after 4 years of not hearing from them and also will my bank be able to provide me the information required for free? . .Dont need this stress as I am about to move house and have no money if indeed I do owe them