Very poor in every respect

Guest's review of RelaxView 5.0 Dental Pack

RelaxView 5.0 Dental Pack

“Very poor in every respect”

Written on: 21/06/2011

I received this item yesterday. It took me less than 30 seconds to decide I wanted to return them. The whole package from start to finish, is very, very poor. Actually, even the service from the website was bad.

The packaging is very poor, and didn't set me at ease after the item's hefty pricetag. Upon opening the unsealed box I was presented with the glasses surrounded by little plastic bags - some of which were dirty and felt pre-used. The bags contained the few accessories for the item.

Upon picking up the glasses, it was clear the build quality was awful. They felt cheap (there is a difference between lightweight and cheap) and badly produced. They are very uncomfortable to wear, with the plastic arms very tight on the sides of my head.

I STILL gave them a chance and plugged them into my PS3 to test. The picture was too low (had to keep looking down uncomfortably) had lots of ghosting like a badly tuned TV (even though was RCA input without tuning) and I could barely distinguish if the pictures were in colour or black and white. The focus was out, and there are no adjustments for these problems.

The unit doesn't plug in to much without extra adaptors - give up hope of plugging it into an Ipod without extra purchases and research.

I'm afraid I can't report on the sound, as I gave up long before plugging the headphones in.

These are getting returned ASAP, and I'll purchase an alternative.

• Less than a Week