The GINO D'ACAMPO HALOGEN OVEN just like the man himself....

From 1 review

BelindaJW's review of Gino D'Acampo Halogen Oven

Gino D'Acampo Halogen Oven

“The GINO D'ACAMPO HALOGEN OVEN just like the man...”

Written on: 17/05/2012 by BelindaJW (1 review written)

... Outstanding! It comes complete with all accessories that are normally purchased as an extra accessory for well under the price that most other Halogen Ovens sell for without accessories. I have had mine for just over two years and it works and looks just like it did the day I bought it

Over the years I have had and purchased many different makes and models of various kitchen appliances and equipment. I originally bought the GINO D'ACAMPO halogen oven due to my JML halogen OVEN DYING A DEATH in such an unexpected short period of time and was unable to get any replacement parts which I am sure anyone reading this KNOWS ALL TO WELL if they have had the misfortune to buy a JML HALOGEN OVEN I had not at that time purchased any products from the GINO D'ACAMPO line and was initially very sceptical due to the fact that there was so much product for such little money.

To my delight it's been brilliant and still going strong more than 2years down the line. I would recommend it as I would all his other products as I now have quite a nice collection at fantastic prices and no problems with any of it. I have found that all his products are well thought out (probably on account he is a celeb chef and so has designed appliances of quality and to what a top chef would want and expect to use. Hey if being a chef is a living then you want to use the best of the best, so why not design your own and have an appliance operate in such a way as you would feel fit to use. Even better they are all at affordable prices

So just like the man OUTSTANDING IN ALL RESPECTS LOL

Belinda

Onlylaura's Response to BelindaJW's Review

Written on: 16/10/2012

question, i too have been very happy with my oven until it literally stopped working today, the power light and fan work but no light or heat, any ideas?