Premium price but worth it

From 1 review
  • Quality of design/construction?

Nottinghamrider's review of Ultimate Addons Pro Motorcycle Bike Mount Kit with Hard Wire Powered Battery Charger Cable

“Premium price but worth it”

Written on: 16/05/2014 by Nottinghamrider (1 review written)

Was looking for a neat practical but importantly robust and fully waterproof cradle for my IPhone 4S so I could use the satnav app. Lots of cheap dodgy copies around but wouldn't trust the waterproof rating.
Easy to set up - only downside, and this is my fault not ultimate addons, is the handlebar bracket won't fit on my bars due to their shape and limited bar space - so check the pics carefully. There are other clamps available that attach to your mirror stem or, as I have subsequently purchased, a fork stem mount that replaces your current fork stem bolt very neatly - you must check accurately the internal diameter of head tube though as three different size adapters available. Will keep the original bracket though on my mountain bike.
Looks a quality piece of kit, great service from ultimate mobiles, recommend.

• Quality of design/construction?