Awful customer service experience.

• Durability

• Style

• Service & Support

K.dusty's review of Sodastream Drinks Maker

Sodastream Drinks Maker

“Awful customer service experience.”

Written on: 27/12/2011 by K.dusty (1 review written)

I bought a soda stream machine in September. I bought the model with the optional fizz chip which cost more than the basic model. When I got it home I found that the fizz chip didnt work and called the company immediately. I was assured they would send a replacement fizz chip out. Here is the problem...It is already almost January and I still havent received the replacement part. I have been lied to on multiple occasions when I call to find out what the hold up is. I caution anyone who is considering buying this product just for this reason. They are not standing behind thier product. Buyer beware.

• 1 - 6 months

• Style

• Service & Support

Samanthagamble's Response to K.dusty's Review

Written on: 04/04/2012

It's frightening how they treat there customers - they are a joke and soooo unprofessional, I asked them for my machine and bottles ack so I could have an independent test down and guess what it's been two months and still nothing!!!!! Imnfurious!

Guest's Response to K.dusty's Review

Written on: 07/06/2012

I am glad I took the time to read the review. I was considering getting one. I read a review someone had one since the 80's. I just recently started hearing about this and it peaked my interest. Sounds like more work than it's worth. I will stick with my usual of going to the store and buying my soda.