So tasty, creamy, & dairy free!

Herbrob2's review of Coyo Coconut Milk Yoghurt

Coyo Coconut Milk Yoghurt

“So tasty, creamy, and dairy free!”

Written on: 11/02/2014 by Herbrob2 (20 reviews written)

Before I realised I was intolerant to dairy, one of my favourite foods in the world was a big bowl of thick greek yoghurt topped with berries and drizzled with a little raw honey. Unfortunately, I had to forgo this pleasure for quite a long time - that is, until I discovered Coyo Coconut Yoghurt.

Coyo is completely dairy free, as it's made from cultured coconut milk. The result is a heavenly creamy 'yoghurt' with a silky smooth texture and a delicate coconut taste. It's available in all sorts of flavours - mixed berry, raw chocolate, pineapple.. but my favourite is the natural version, as I can add my own toppings and flavours and make it my own. Coyo is a delicious, dairy free way to get your probiotics!

The only thing that stops me buying this product more often is the price. At £3.00 for a small yoghurt, it is very much a luxury purchase, but I do allow myself to indulge every now and then. I fully understand that this is a gourmet product and would be very expensive to make, and that justifies the price tag.

I'd definitely recommend this to anyone on a dairy free diet who still longs for the taste of yoghurt!