DON'T send anything to Microsoft Piracy in Ireland!

Sickov_Anti-service's review of Microsoft Windows XP

Microsoft Windows XP

“DON'T send anything to Microsoft Piracy in Ireland!”

Written on: 04/12/2012 by Sickov_Anti-service (25 reviews written)

Dear colleagues,
if you have been recently screwed by an individual who sold you a version of Microsoft Windows and it turned out to be counterfeit, do NOT send to Microsoft!!

I sent EVERY piece of information they asked for on their website.

They made me wait an entire month before telling me they require the original key code. This would only be found within the counterfeit version of Windows on the laptop I purchased.

Of course after an entire MONTH, one reloads Windows XP on the laptop, as Its a present for my father, who immediately saw the 'Counterfeit software' messages popping up and freaked out.

NOW they want the code, now it's been over-written.

Microsoft Piracy REFUSE to send out a replacement version of Windows 7 - I am now out of pocket by £40, plus the time, effort and expense of sending the Windows 7 disk back to them in Ireland.

But that's not all! I get an email today stating that if I'd held onto the software, I could have called Microsoft and got a VALID CODE!!!!!

You bunch of two-faced, lying fecking t*ssers, Microsoft; I will never purchase your software again. I'll just copy it for free.