I love weddingdressbee.com dress!

JillianFuhr's review of Weddingdress Bee - www.weddingdressbee.com

“I love weddingdressbee.com dress!”

Written on: 10/04/2012 by JillianFuhr (1 review written)

After a lot of emailing about various options and questions I had, I ordered a dress from weddingdressbee.com on March 12.
Anyway, I have absolutely loved WeddingDressbee. They have had great customer service--they've answered every question I've had. They even e-mailed me to clarify a color question. Now, I haven't seen pictures of my dress--they said that they are super busy right now and couldn't take pictures. BUT, I am confident it's going to be beautiful after seeing so many great dresses that they've made for other bridals.

• 275

Written on: 24/04/2012

I'm considering buying a dress for them and I'm having trouble finding many reviews. It sounds like you had a good experience before you saw the dress. How about after is was delivered?
Thanks!

Antonijao's Response to JillianFuhr's Review

Written on: 31/05/2012

Did you actually recieve the dress? & in what condition? Was it what you ordered? I am looking at getting a dress from them also, but have only found 1 positive review....

Written on: 31/05/2012

I have exactly the same question.. there is one other positive review, but there is hardly any info about this web site out there.. by the review posted above the review was done before the product was delivered, which in my mind no review at all... has anyone had a dress delivered by them at all?? (from acutal people that don't work for them..)

Written on: 31/05/2012

I am also considering buying a dress from weddingdressbee, but am finding trouble finding reviews....