If you're drawn in by the positive review - READ THIS

Guest's review of Wedding Dress Online Shop - www.weddingdressonlineshop.co.uk

“If you're drawn in by the positive review - READ THIS”

Written on: 10/01/2014

If you're having trouble deciding whether the positive reviews are authentic then e-mail me!! I have photographs of the dress they sold me, I have e-mails of the partial refund they offered me and I have a letter from a British dressmaker confirming the poor workmanship and fabric of the dress. Please do drop me a line if you need help making up your mind about this company. The dress I have in my possession is appalling.

• Wedding Dress £320

Softvoice's Comment

Written on: 28/01/2014

I just spotted a lovely dress on this website and when I did a photo comparison on google other websites had the same exact dress bu at twice the price. I was hopping to buy this dress that's why I looked up he reviews, pleas tell me about ur xperiences. The dress I was hoping to buy is SKU 9932. I wold appriciated Your feedback.

Lucycrisp's Comment

Written on: 24/02/2014

Absolutely don't buy from this company. I would pay more and get the real thing. They are cheap copies of dresses taken from designers' website photographs. My credit card is now rejecting my claim as payment was taken by Alipay (no mention of Alipay when making a purchase). If you do decide to buy you will be taking a hell of a risk!
Sorry to say but the dress I paid £320 for I later found out is £2,000 with Pronovias. I so wished I'd known this earlier and paid the £2,000.