AVOID AT ALL COST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest's review of Persun Dresses www.persundresses.com

“AVOID AT ALL COST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Written on: 06/12/2012

I wouldn't even know where to start....

I appreciate that you are ordering a 'cheap dress' but that does not excuse the shoddy workmanship... Shocking!!
I had my dress made to measure and it is very ill fitting. My dress has an underlay and an overlay which have been stitched together however, the 2 pieces of material have been cut at different sizes and out of 'sync' of each other meaning there is serve bagging/crumbles/creases in the centre of the dress, making me look big and not giving you that sleek silhouette everyone wants. I am having to get a dress maker to sort out the problems and after various tweeks, it has now been resorted to the dress maker taking it apart and re-starting as it can't be fixed any other way. The cost of this, is the same as the dress!! It also came with a black mark on it (it's a white dress), seams being fully stiched on one side and then half heartly done on the other side and on the skirt of my dress is meant to be longer on one side than the other but suprise suprise, its not!!

I was also hit with a £16 Fedex bill which I had not been made aware of. Even when you read the delivery page, it does not direct you or advise you to look at the charge for taxes..

Finishing comments... Utterly disappointed, take the reviews on this page seriously and DO NOT USE!!!

• Goods purchased & cost