TERRIBLE

Guest's review of Online Wedding Shoes - www.onlineweddingshoes.co.uk

“TERRIBLE”

Written on: 07/05/2013

I used this website as my bridesmaids could order their own as they did not live locally to me and they could recieve and return if needed depending on size. One of my bridesmaids ordered 2 pairs in 2 different sizes, sending the one back (within the returns policy they state) that did not fit...NO REFUND!! One bridesmaid ordered a pair...NO DELIVERY but payment happily taken even after going through numerous emails with them. My other bridesmaid ordered her pair but wanted a refund after all the trouble we were having and guess what...NO REFUND!! All I wanted was to have 3 bridesmaids in the same shoes as they were all in ballerina style dresses. I ended up having to buy 2 pairs of extra shoes from NEXT so at least two of my girls could have the same shoes on, my other bridesmaid wore the shoes from this company (which, infact were not of a great quality) and we ended up out of pocket!! Such a discusting service when they are dealing with peoples special day...AVOID at all cost and use your high street stores who have a good reputation and cannot hide behind the internet.

• Goods purchased & cost