Perfectly Sown A-line Taffeta Wedding Dress!

Guest's review of Milly Bridal - www.millybridal.com

“Perfectly Sown A-line Taffeta Wedding Dress!”

Written on: 31/05/2012

To be honest, at first I was afraid and a bit suspicious about ordering my wedding dress through the internet. That's why, just to be calm, I used the online support chat feature, in which I had a very reassuring and pleasant conversation with a representative that not only gave me the information and answers I was looking for, but also guided me as to how to measure myself so I can send my accurate size upon ordering.

I wanted to know how long it will take to sow, ship and in case of me not being satisfied, how much time will pass before I am refunded. As I mentioned before, I was also concerned about the size of the dress, which had to be fit for me. All of these issues were addressed by the online representative.

The shipment got to me less than three weeks after I was notified it was shipped from overseas, with a messenger all the way to my doorstep. When the moment of truth arrived, I had opened the box and found a dress perfectly sown, that fits me perfectly and feels very good. Very quality fabric there! The dress itself is so beautiful! I still have about 2 months until my wedding day, but I can't wait to wear it already!

Thank you for everything!