My wedding dress with a detachable train from Millybridal

Celle's review of Milly Bridal - www.millybridal.com

“My wedding dress with a detachable train from Millybridal ”

Written on: 07/03/2012 by Celle (1 review written)

My big day is arranged in next month, unbeatable features of my strapless wedding dress with a detachable train make me confident enough. Try on my wedding dress and match the detachable train; I can settle elegance and active at one go. Except the top quality which meet my picky demand, the overall feel is fantastic, and more significantly, the price for my wedding dress just cost me 220 dollars. Many people will query the delivery for online shopping, but this online shop is great, the delivery is timely, or I would say rapidly. Since my wedding dress has been prepared perfectly, I have more time to do other things for my wedding.

• $220

Tracyknight's Response to Celle's Review

Written on: 13/03/2012

Hi, could you tell me exactly how long it took for yr wedding dress to be delivered? When I ordered my dress it said 2wks howevere the email they sent me says different?