i bought a fantastic evening dress from millybridal!

Guest's review of Milly Bridal - www.millybridal.com

“i bought a fantastic evening dress from millybridal!”

Written on: 21/02/2012

in order to appear charming in the coming formal dinner with some business partners, i spent much time in selecting a suitable evening dress, when i encounterred this off-shoulder floo-length dress and it’s affordable price, i made my purchase decision without much doubt.this satin evening dress cost me only$179, what a pleasant purchasing experience it is.

at the first few days of my waiting for the arrival of the dress, i really worried about the delievery to some extent.but when the evening dress arrived on time, i decided to recommend millybridal to my inimate friends. additionally ,this evening dress is can't more suitable for me. i will visit this shop from time to time.

• $179

Feebe's Comment

Written on: 01/03/2012

Top quality and affordable price accompanied by big discounts from millybridal--my important party is coming, and I have searched for a suitable party dress for several weeks, except kinds of clothing stores and department stores, I also searched many online shops, finally a find a sheath straight neckline mini party dress, which is elegant with one-shoulder design, the Taffeta fabric is comfortable, the delivery is fast enough for me, and in addition, the price is only $119,which is so affordable, when I tried it on, I felt excited.
I got a perfect party dress for myself from this online shop.

Guest's Comment

Written on: 13/03/2012

Hi...how long in total did it take for yr dress to arrive? As I have ordered my wedding dress which when I ordered it said it would only take 2wks tone delivered, but now I received an email sayin I could wait upto 28 days which I can't afford to wait and then it still doesn't arrive!