There are some gratitude words I want to tell Milly Bridal!

withwind's review of Milly Bridal - www.millybridal.com

“There are some gratitude words I want to tell Milly...”

Written on: 13/02/2012 by withwind (1 review written)

Recommended by my close friend Julia, I ordered a very charming wedding dress from MillyBridal. Once I received the dress, I was fond of it very much. Today I want to tell some gratitude words to MillyBridal. And the reasons why I feel gratitude are as follows.

The first point is the elaborately design, halter& strapless shoulder, also accompany with the floor length, and the satin hem embellished with sequins of moderate brightness ,every detail meet the fantasy of wedding dress in my mind to the fullest! The second point is the amazingly inexpensive price, the money I spent on this just is only 129 dollars, which is a very competitive price, especially when taking its'excellent quality into consideration. The third point is the shipping of my wedding dress, my order have been delivered to me within two weeks, far ahead of my wedding ceremony, so that I have more time to prepare for other things. Accompanying with MillyBridal, I am sure my wedding ceremony will be impressive.

• 129$