They are dishonest & will take your money!

Guest's review of Milly Bridal - www.millybridal.com

“They are dishonest and will take your money!”

Written on: 15/10/2011

I asked Milly Bridal if they could make me a dress and deliver within 6 weeks, and they said yes. I paid in full, gave them all the information they requested and then never heard from them until 1 week past the deadline. I had emailed several times, and there was never any answer. I went on the on-line live chat, and as soon as they found out who I was, they wouldd stop responding!

1 week after the deadline they agreed to, they finally sent me an email stating that they were STARTING my dress. This was two weeks before my wedding. The dress arrived two days before my wedding, and it was a horrible mess. The quality was terrible, whole entire seams not sewn correctly, the zipper askew, it was obvious that they completed the dress hastily and threw it in a bag to send.

The day it arrived I tried it on, and realized that it was a huge mess, and requested a refund that day. They tried to convince me that it was my fault, and I continued my request for a refund. I have not heard from them since. They will not respond to any emails I send.

They will be really friendly and accommodating until they get your money, and then you may never hear from them again. Do not order from them!!

• Dress, $350

• A few weeks late

Asherly's Comment

Written on: 16/01/2012

I am the customer service from Milly Bridal,we just saw your review,it seems you are not satisfied with us,maybe it exists some misunderstandings,could you give us your name or other information,so that we can contact you.many thanks.