WAY better than i expected

emm92's review of Jennifer Bridal - www.jenniferbridal.com

“WAY better than i expected”

Written on: 26/03/2014 by emm92 (1 review written)

I found my dress online and then tried it on in the store. It was PERFECT but it ended up being $1400 and I couldn't justify paying that much for a dress that I was going to wear once. My mother found jennifer bridal and saw that they could actually make my dress even with custom measurements. I placed my order and with in 2 days I got an email from a lady just making sure my measurements were correct, I love how thorough they were. I just received my dress today (about a week before scheduled delivery time) and tried it on in front of my mother, grandmother, and great grandmother just to make sure it looked perfect. Guess what? It is. i cant believe the amount of detail in the stitching and how precise everything is. Honestly, I was expecting the worse. I've always been told that you get what you pay for. I believe I got way more than I payed for with this company. My dress has sleeves so they need to be taken in a little bit along with the waist and it needs to be hemmed about an inch but other than that, I couldn't be happier. If you have a strict budget but still want a quality wedding dress, please go check out jennifer bridal.

• Wedding dress - $389.99

Kyleighw's Response to emm92's Review

Written on: 22/05/2014

Would you be able to send me some pictures of your dress so I can see the quality of workmanship of it. I like most am skeptical when buying online from somewhere I haven't done business with before and especially for something like a wedding dress. Thanks for your help!