Best Customer Service I have ever witnessed

tishi14's review of Girls of Elegance - www.girlsofelegance.co.uk

“Best Customer Service I have ever witnessed”

Written on: 03/01/2014 by tishi14 (1 review written)

I bought my wedding shoes via girls of elegance in September 2013. Being a regular size 5 i didn't think to check that the shoes fitted OK when they arrived, i was concerned that i might marked the ivory satin, so i stored them away in a safe place. However during the madness of Christmas party season i realized that in some shops i wasn't a size 5, panic set in as i feared my wedding shoes might not fit, to my dismay i found after trying them i needed a size 6.

I didn't know what to do at this point as i had bought my shoes a mere 2/3 months prior, and I knew the chance of getting my shoes exchanged was near impossible. However i contacted girls of elegance and explained my situation, they couldn't do more to help! They offered an exchange as long as I sent the shoes back, unworn and still in their packaging and that they deemed them OK. All I simply had to do is sent them off and pay the postage of the new pair. The transaction was so quick, i sent via special delivery one morning and had my new pair delivered the next evening.

I will be recommending Girls of Elegance to all my future friends getting married as good customer service is hard to come by and should be recognized!

Regards