Very very slow/appalling service!!

Guest's review of Girls of Elegance - www.girlsofelegance.co.uk

“Very very slow/appalling service!!”

Written on: 10/12/2013

I ordered 5 gorgeous bridesmaid dresses from here online. Although we gave correct measurements and sizes, all the dresses were very big around the bust yet tiny around the waist.
I was told I would receive my dresses within 6 weeks of ordering, yet 9 weeks later I was still waiting.....I then sent the items back for a refund which they said could take 10 days to get to me....19 days later I am still waiting as apparently there is a problem with their finance department!!?
I am so glad I have a few months to go until our wedding, as this service has really let me down and on top of that they still have MY money!!

• Goods purchased & cost

• A few weeks late

Girlsofelegance's Comment

Written on: 12/12/2013

Dear Customer.

We apologise regarding the long delay in our bridesmaid dresses, we quote 6 - 8 weeks from stock as a general rule however we are inundated with orders for our beautiful and affordable collection so our delivery time particularly with our Christmas break has created slightly longer delays than we would like however we would always provide the customer with the option to cancel their order despite them being made to order for you unless from stock.

Would you be so kind as to e-mail me directly on sales@girlsofelegance.co.uk with regards to your refund as all our refunds are completed within 10 - 14 (working) days. We do not operate a 30 day returns policy plus another 30 days as many firms do.

We of course apologise that you have felt the need to leave such a review when we pride ourselves on our good family service.

I hope that I can resolve this issue for you promptly.

Boobytraps1's Comment

Written on: 16/12/2013

I have emailed you. 21 working days still no refund. This is not acceptable. You still have a lot of my money, you have my bank details, what is the delay?
I have phoned you only to find you are closed until 7th of jan. If I do not receive my money today I expect some compensation, as this has been an extremely drawn out process since September. Now the week before Christmas you still have my 400 pounds.
I am very cross and this needs to be rectified today!!

Boobytraps1's Comment

Written on: 16/12/2013

I have emailed you, still with no reply. Now the phone line is saying closed until January! This is not acceptable!
I am so cross. 21 working day with no refund. I am expecting some kind of compensation as this is a lot of money of mine that is needed especially the week before Christmas. Not acceptable!!