Buyer Beware - Do not Buy from www.Dresseshop.co.uk 2014

Emery190's review of DresseShop.co.uk

“Buyer Beware - Do not Buy from www.Dresseshop.co.uk 2014”

Written on: 31/03/2014 by Emery190 (1 review written)

Do Not use this company - you will waste your money on shoddy workmanship which will spoil your dream

No return address on website, they are based in Hong Kong.

Extracts from e-mails

I guess from your evasive e-mails that getting a refund is like blood from a stone.

Having looked at other reviews from other peoples experiences your ‘No hassle’ returns policy, is non-existent.

1.The dress is not the right size ordered – image proof provided.
2.The dress has manufacture faults –Rip in arm/fabric/ lace, loose stitching at bodice, one arm longer is than other. - Image proof provided.
3.You have forwarded an image of a dress and made out that is my dress before you posted it to me! – Lies to avoid a refund.
4.The dress is now found to be a poorly made ‘copy’ - ‘fake’ of an original Sherry Hill designer Dress– your admittance by e-mail.
5.You have used images from the Sherry Hill Designer website, replicated throughout your web site.
6.I believe the shop is not in the UK as it makes out it is.
7.Your website does not comply with web laws of UK. – No return address or importer address.
8.UK – London contact number is a rerouted service to a place far away.

I wish to return the dress for a full refund based upon the above facts, what is your return address please?

Strange - this is the reply

For the dress, we are not original, we are make a copy of the dress according to the picture. So, the dress may not exactly the same as the picture.
From the picture you sent, the dress looks beautiful, and nothing wrong on it.
For the sleeves, We are sorry as the lace may irregular due to the dress is hand made. And even the origianl dress may not exactly the same as advertised on the pictures.
Dress is beautiful, and about the sleeves length, you can fix it in your place. That may easy to solve. If possible, we can reimburse you some alteration fee.

Me-
Thanks for the image.

That is not a picture of my dress, unfortunately as lovely as that dress is, it is not the same as the one you have sent me. The lace roses are in a different place and upside down to those on the dress I have.

In addition, although the dress may fit your dummy lovely but how do you explain one arm is longer than the other is and sizing is different to your stated US2 on website.
As you will see from the picture your dress on Right is different pattern to mine on left, your flowers are the opposite way up.
You will also see that there is no lace stitch mistake on bodice on the dress you say is the dress you say is what you sent me

So yes, I think you did make wrong and wish for a ‘no hassle refund’ so I do not have to take further action.

Them-

Pls kindly have a look at the below picture ,we took the picture before we ship the dress to you.
The dress fit the US2 model perfectly.
So we did not make wrong with the dress.

• Short Blue Prom Dress reduced in sale from nearly £300 to £88.74