Do not use

Guest's review of Aimee's Boutique - www.aimeesboutique.co.uk

“Do not use”

Written on: 18/02/2013

I found the perfect save the dates on Aimee's boutique and placed an order with them on the 17th January. I had an email to say this had been dispatched on the 21 st January 1st class delivery so I was expecting it within three days. However by feb 1st it still had not arrived. I emailed to ask why to be told that it had probably got lost in the post and they would dispatch a new one. On the 4th of feb I asked for it to be confirmed that a new batch had been dispatched to be told that Aimee would find out and get back to me. However after waiting days I never got a reply. I then sent another email on the 11th feb to ask again for it to be confirmed they have been dispatched. But funnily enough this email also didn't get a reply. I tried phoning Aimee and never got through as no one answered the phones. After finally threatening to contact trading standards she decided to reply by yet again saying she would find out what was going on and get back to me. I did not want to wait any longer for her to sort this out so I asked for a full refund which was given. However it is now the 18th feb and my save the date cards never did turn up nor did the second batch.

I certainly would never order from there again as it was a nightmare to get hold of anyone via phone or email and my orders never arrived!

• Butterfly Save the date cards

• Still waiting

Hulls's Comment

Written on: 26/04/2013

ive had the same issue i placed an order for 8 Best Music Scene Table Trivia on the 6th march its now april 26th. I have been trying and trying to get in contact with them and nothing. Its got me thinking is this a company!!!!! good luck hope your items arrive