Really impressed with customer service!

emz2u's review of Why Wood Works - www.whywoodworks.co.uk

“Really impressed with customer service!”

Written on: 18/12/2011 by emz2u (1 review written)

I bought the Rock with me Puppy rocker, which, at £72 on the whywoodworks website, seemed the cheapest online I could find. I was initially dubious as with it being Christmas soon, I know some items online may not arrive on time. However, the rocker was delivered within a couple of days and we were very impressed. On opening the box however, we realised the rocker was damaged so we called the customer services dept and were told they would send out another one for a day later. I was very dubious by this point but couldnt have been more wrong!! They were true to their word and another one arrived a day later, in perfect condition! Very impressive customer service and I will most definitely be buying from again! The rocker is fab and I have seen lots of things on their website that I know my daughter will love for her birthday in April. If you are worried about buying from here, dont be!!

• Rock with me Puppy