Zero Customer Service. Enquiries completely ignored.

307O'Grady's review of Toys R Us UK - www.toysrus.co.uk

“Zero Customer Service. Enquiries completely ignored. ”

Written on: 27/06/2014 by 307O'Grady (1 review written)

I ordered a product online as a first time user of toys r us and at first all seemed well. The following day i got an email confirming my item had been dispatched on a 3 day service along with a facility to track the parcel. After no sign of the delivery which i needed urgently on day 3 i attempted to track the parcel through the e mail link to be directed to an error page, helpful! I tried again the following morning thinking the site may have been for for maintenance with the same error message.

At this point im getting anxious as to where the item may be so i decide to get in touch with their customer services department to see if they can shed any light as to where it may be. On logging on i find that there is no telephone number to contact anybody, who in this day in age operates like this?? you can contact them by fax or letter, again we are not in the land of the dinosaur, or you have the facility to contact them using their very 'helpful' online assistant who i can only presume was taking a few days holiday at the time as after 2 messages sent through this service and now a week later i still have not had the courtesy of a response from Toys r us. Luckily my order has now turned up albeit 4 days late.I say luckily after the experience had with their equally shoddy delivery partner Nightfreight after being left to fend for myself.

ZERO customer service and am appalled at how such a big retailer thinks it acceptable to operate in this way. Completely avoid.

• Goods purchased & cost