Written on: 28/05/2014
My granddaughter started choking after playing on a textured play mat.
I had to remove fibres from her mouth and it was terrifying.
Store wanted item back for safety investigation but didn't have a replacement, next nearest item was more expensive and I would have to purchase it, they would not upgrade.
They would not stop item being sold until investigation decided it was not safe.
Babies safety is obviously not as important as a few sales!
As rated by our community of reviewers
" Bad " Read More
" Lucky dip! " Read More
Written by sayitasitis2012
" The customer service other companies dream of " Read More
" Worst Business Ever! " Read More
Written by Rkamaraj
" Go - portable magnetic set " Read More
Written by Herindoors10