Excellent service

Nannyhils's review of TopToyBox - www.toptoybox.co.uk

“Excellent service”

Written on: 07/10/2013 by Nannyhils (1 review written)

The first time I've used Top Toy Box and I was impressed with the very competitive price, cheaper than well known retailers, and more importantly in stock. The order process was easy till it came to pay and my usual online card wouldn't work. I think this was due to a misspelling of my address which I hadn't noticed and I was unable to go back to correct it. This meant I had to abandon my purchase and redo it which was slightly annoying. However after corrections and using another card the purchase was quick and the confirmation email almost immediate. Delivery was quick and the parcel was left hidden in a dry spot (all detailed on the delivery card) as I wasn't in. I hate having to reschedule delivery. Impressive service and prompt delivery. Hope to use your company again soon. I would have appreciated details of which company handles deliveries. As a regular online shopper there are certain delivery companies I find less accommodating than others and this influences where I have the parcel delivered to.

• Parum pum pum £28.48