My Daughter Loved It

From 1 review

336Wallace's review of Sing My Name - www.singmyname.co.uk

“My Daughter Loved It”

Written on: 13/05/2014 by 336Wallace (1 review written)

Received the pink fairy alarm clock from Sing My Name for daughters birthday. The packaging was simple yet alright, and easy for my little one to open with only a tiny bit of help from mum. The clock itself is lightweight, and pretty robust which is good as it doesn't sit on the shelf much, it is carried around the house so my daughter can listen to it!

The beauty of this clock is that it sings a song instead of the alarm noise. And you personalise it with your child's name. My daughter nearly jumped out of her skin with joy when she heard it singing to her. Very clever idea and well executed. It has a picture of a fairy on the face of the clock, I am sure there are different ones but the fairy is quite cute.

Not sure if the song will be annoying in a month or two but after a week it is still nice. WARNING- it is very catchy! You will find yourself humming it all day. But I haven't had to get her out of bed for a week now, the clock is a god send!