Don't expect delivery on time

Guest's review of Outdoor Toys Direct - www.outdoortoysdirect.co.uk

“Don't expect delivery on time”

Written on: 12/05/2013

I ordered a trampoline. I received a confirmation email saying on what day it will arrive and a time from 6am till 7pm, but when it hasn't arrived by 5.30pm that day I called Kybotech to check it will still get here by 7pm. I expected Kybotech to just call the delivery driver and check when (if) it will arrive. But Kybotech said that they don't have a contact number for the driver as another company does the delivery. So when I asked who knows where the item I paid for is, he said that they don't have a clue.
I suggested that good customer service should have a way to contact the delivery truck to check where their products are... But it was a waste of my time...
Even when item hasn't arrived by 7pm, I wasn't contacted by email or telephone explaining why this happened and when they will actually deliver my item.
A shockingly bad company to order from. I posted a negative review on their www, but SURPRISE - they haven't put it online... Of course they only put the good ones there.

• Goods purchased & cost